Due to Covid-19 safety concerns, Windswept Academy is making the following changes to our upcoming school schedule and/or format.
- We will begin with remote/virtual learning and will reassess this plan in October.
- We will be using Google Classroom and Zoom for our online classes.
- We are working with the CRST Telephone Authority to obtain internet access for our students who do not currently have access. Other technological needs will be addressed as well.
- We will have a drive-through Open House on August 27th from 3:00pm to 7:00pm for parents/guardians to meet the teachers, pick up their class packets, schedule a meeting with the teacher, etc. Dinner will be provided for pickup in to-go boxes.
- We will schedule times for a teacher to meet with each student’s family group in person (parents/guardians are welcome to join their student(s) in these meetings) to ensure they are comfortable using the Google Classroom and Zoom platforms. These meetings will take place the week of August 31st.
- We will begin serving lunch and breakfast to students on August 31st. These will be available for drive-through pickup.
- Virtual classes will begin on September 8th.
- Registration is now open. You can come by the office from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to pick up a registration packet.